We are in Berlin with Superbooth (booth W445) about to start and I am excited to announce the Boundary.
The Boundary is a cycling slew and four quadrant VCA with a host of capabilities including:
- Two stage envelope (Attack/Decay or Attack/Release)
- Modulation oscillator from low LFO rates (minutes) to high audio rate
- Independent rise/fall shape or CV control with attenuators and inverting switches
- Envelope following with dedicated full wave rectifier input
- Bouncing ball effects and envelope modulation using the bound input
- Voltage controlled clock or frequency division at audio rate
- End of rise (EOR) output for gate/trigger delay usage
- Ring mod effects
- Output limiting for taming wild signals or introducing distortion
The Boundary is 12HP and retails for $219
They are now shipping to retailers and pre-sale is also available direct from the shop. Direct orders should start shipping by September 27th.